Status bar section In this section you can see from left to right: app icon, app name, setting menu button, data log recording button, app menu with sounds (can be hidden is there's no space) and exit commands (can be hidden is there's no space).
Data log recording icon and sounds icon/text show the current setting of the command:
- recording icon: data log recording active
- strikethrough recording icon: data log recording inactive
- SOUND text: sounds enabled
- MUTE text: sounds disabled
Commands and icons section This section contains 4 main areas from left to right: status icons and commands, dynamic DPF image, additional data, filter filling bar (on bottom).
Status icons are 4, from left to right: bluetooth/wifi connection status, adapter connection status, vehicle connection status, data reading status.
- bluetooth/wifi connection status: grey = no active connection; blinking blue = connection in progress; green = connection active; red = connection failed with selected device; blinking red = connection attempt but no device selected in settings menu; yellow = no device selected in settings menu
- adapter connection status: grey = no active connection; blue = connection in progress; red = error during connection attempt; green = adapter connected and initialized correctly
- vehicle connection status: grey = no active communication with vehicle; red = communication error with vehicle; yellow = communication with vehicle ok, but unable to read DPF filling limits; green = communication with vehicle ok
- data reading status: grey = automatic data reading function inactive; green = automatic data reading function active (the icon rotation shows the incoming data from the ECU)
The texts and the functions of the commands are dynamic. Buttons can be disabled (grayed) sometimes when the related command isn't available.
Dynamic DPF image is a button and an image at the same time.
Clicking on it you can enable or disable the automatic data reading.
The image can change to show different status of the app: DPF grey = DPF in normal accumulation phase (dark grey area increases following the real filling of the filter); DPF red = DPF in regeneration phase (dark grey area increases following the real filling of the filter; DPF grey or red with diagonal lines overlay = DPF filling limits wasn't read during the initialization process.
Green arrows on the filter image show the automatic data reading function active.
There are 2 further icons surrounding the DPF image: data log recording icon on bottom right and regeneration request icon on top right.
Data log recording icon simply shows the data log recording active.
Regeneration request icon shows the request of a regeneration process by the ECU; this icon is shown when the regeneration is in progress and can remain visible when a regeneration process is interrupted before the normal end so it remains in a suspended status, in this state the ECU can decide to complete the process next time the engine will start or to wait for the next filter filling.
Additional data area contains from top to bottom: soot mass filling rate; vehicle mileage (in available in the ECU parameters); time to read all parameters; minimum automatic data read time (set in settings menu); filter filling rate percentage for field regeneration.
Filter filling bar shows you a graphical indication of the filter filling rate percentage for field regeneration. The percentage number is visible above the bar on the right.
When the filling reaches the value 100%, another bar starts on the left to color overlaying the existing bar and the percentage value shows two values separated by the + character. This second bar shows the filling rate percentage of the service regeneration.
Data fields section In this area you can see 12 data fields. Every field can be disabled simply clicking on it, except for the first three fields that are mandatory for the app functionality.
All fields have the same structure, from top to bottom: title, reading status dot, data, additional data.
The reading status dot can be:
- blue = no data reading
- green = data reading ok
- red = data reading error
- disabled = data won't show
- previous and delta data = left field contains previous value and right field contains the difference between current and previous values
- minimum and maximum data = left field contains the minimum value read since connected and right field contains the maximum value since connected
Static data section In this area there are 4 static fields read only during the initialization of the connection with the ECU. After the initialization, these fields won't never change.
- Top-left: engine ECU software version
- Bottom-left: engine ECU hardware version
- Top-right: engine code and car model year (calculated from VIN, when available)
- Bottom-right: engine type