sudden regeneration of DGDA

Pnevmahyevma

sudden regeneration of DGDA

Post by Pnevmahyevma » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:58 pm

Hello. I have a touran 1.6 diesel, DGDA. The particulate filter is often regenerated in the city about 80 km, the highway is about 170 km. Mileage 222,000 km, oil ash 59%. I tried replacing the differential pressure sensor (on this engine it is 1) but it did not help. Soot is actively accumulating according to the measured value, which is ahead of the calculated value. There is a jump in the maesured value of the amount of soot at the beginning of burning. Burning is completed, there are no errors, I double-checked that the engine belt is installed correctly, everything is ok. The injector balance is normal, but in my opinion the fuel consumption is a little too high. Can you tell me what other options are there to identify the problem? According to computer diagnostics there are no errors. Tell me whatCan you tell me what other options are there to identify the problem?According to computer diagnostics there are no errors.Tell me what other sensors can be checked and what their readings should be, what else should I pay attention to?I read that the EGR radiator also becomes clogged with combustion products and needs to be replaced or cleaned